Error Cannot find module 'react-dom/client' or its corresponding type declarations
I get the error below in my index.tsx file for my react-electron application
Cannot find module 'react-dom/client' or its corresponding type declarations.
A simple fix for this is to execute the command below in your terminal to add the react-dom types
yarn add -D @types/react-dom
- How to render data from a text editor in a next.js web page without template tags
- Error: React Hook "useEffect" is called conditionally. React Hooks must be called in the exact same order in every component render. react-hooks/rules-of-hooks
- How to clean text editor data on next.js
- How to destructure objects with typescript in next js.
- How to add html5 video plugin to django ckeditor
Click on the button below to add a new message to this thread
Satus: OpenMessages: 1Started: 2023-04-16
Click the button below to start a new thread for your question
By using our website,