PostgreSQL connection error root certificate does not exist
I get the following error when I try to connect to my online PostgreSql database that is hosted on CockroachDB.
connection to server at "paper-marcus-0093.7tc.cockroachlabs.cloud" (22.214.171.124), port 26257 failed: root certificate file "C:\Users\Jamie\AppData\Roaming/postgresql/root.crt" does not exist Either provide the file or change sslmode to disable server certificate verification.
To fix this error all you have to do is change the ssl from verify-full to require in your connection string. An example is shown below;
- How to deploy a django project with staticfiles on vercel
- Hosting PostgreSQL database on Supabase for free
- Populating PostgreSQL database with data from a psql file
- How to access inputed values of model fields before creation in Django admin dashboard
- Filter a foreignkey field based on logged in user in Django Admin Dashboard
Click on the button below to add a new message to this thread
Satus: OpenMessages: 1Started: 2023-05-04
Click the button below to start a new thread for your question
By using our website,