Error electron app opens twice
Ever since I added Google authentication through Firebase to my Electron-React desktop application, I've been experiencing an issue where the application opens two windows upon launch
You may be encountering this error because you have called the createWindow function twice within the entry point of your Electron app, specifically inside the main.js file.
- Error: React Hook "useEffect" is called conditionally. React Hooks must be called in the exact same order in every component render. react-hooks/rules-of-hooks
- How to create a custom tooltip for your next.js website
- Next.js rendering methods
- How to Retrieve the Selected Value from a Select Field in ReactJS and NextJS
- How to view NFT metadata on hedera block chain