DeprecationWarning: Using 'compiler' as the first argument is deprecated. Please use 'options' as the first argument and 'compiler' as the second argument error on React Native.
I am trying to start my React Native App in offline mode using the command below
npx expo start -c --offline
But the app does'nt start and instead outputs the error below in the console
[DEP_WEBPACK_DEV_SERVER_CONSTRUCTOR] DeprecationWarning: Using 'compiler' as the first argument is deprecated. Please use 'options' as the first argument and 'compiler' as the second argument.
This error is becasue of the arrangement of the command you are using to start the React Native application, all you need to do is switch the positions of -c and --offline as shown below.
npx expo start --offline -c
- How to read system images in an electron-react app
- Error: React Hook "useEffect" is called conditionally. React Hooks must be called in the exact same order in every component render. react-hooks/rules-of-hooks
- Setting Up CockroachDB in Next.js Projects with Prisma ORM
- How to Retrieve the Selected Value from a Select Field in ReactJS and NextJS
- PersistGate' cannot be used as a JSX component. Its instance type 'PersistGate' is not a valid JSX element.